Course selections for the 2018-2019 school year are now open! MyWay course selection deadline – Thursday, Feb. 22nd!
If you have questions about next year’s courses, please book an appointment with your guidance counsellor ASAP.
Reminder – your login is first 4 letters of last name, first initial and last 4 digits of student number.
(Ex. Johnny MacDonald, student #111-222-333 – login would be macdj2333)
Your password is the same as you use to access all Google apps, etc. If you can’t remember your password, please speak to the SJAM library staff for assistance.
SJAM COURSE PROMOTION ASSEMBLIES/INSTRUCTIONS:
SJAM COURSE SELECTION LINKS
STUDENTS APPLYING FOR PRE-AP OR AP COURSES
The deadline to apply for 2018-2019 Pre-AP or AP is Thursday, Feb. 22nd. Students interested in signing up for an AP class who missed the deadline – please see your guidance counsellor to complete a waitlist request form. Decisions regarding available spots will be made prior to the end of the current school year.
- GUIDE TO SELECTING COURSES ON MYWAY
- ONTARIO OSSD GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
- WRDSB COMMON COURSE CALENDAR
- GR. 9-12 SECONDARY COURSE PLANNING SHEET
- WRDSB COURSE PREREQUISITES CHART
START YOUR PLANNING
- Talk to your teachers, guidance counsellor and parents.
- Be sure you are meeting all your diploma requirements.
- Research post-secondary (college/university) program requirement to ensure you’re taking the necessary courses:
- Look at the course calendar and read course descriptions to learn about what SJAM has to offer.
- Check out the pre-requisites for courses to make sure you are eligible for courses you want to take. Check out the WRDSB prerequisite courses charts HERE.
GRADE 12 STUDENTS
Please login to MyWay to indicate your destination for next year by the Feb. 22nd deadline.
If you’re planning a 5th year, you are strongly recommended to speak to your counsellor prior to selecting courses to ensure your plans line up with post-secondary pathways/goals.
When selecting courses in MyWay, make sure to indicate the semester(s) you plan to attend. If you are not returning to SJAM, please choose the appropriate destination from the Course Request main screen in MyWay logout when finished (do not need to select courses).
NOTE – you may be required to complete a brief exit survey before exiting MyWay.
If you have any questions or concerns about the course selection process, make an appointment with your guidance counsellor before the course request deadline.