If you have questions about next year’s courses,
please book an appointment with your guidance counsellor ASAP.
Use your school account login and password to access MyWay!
(Ex. Johnny MacDonald, student #111-222-333 – login would be macdj2333)
Your password is the same as you use to access all Google apps, etc.
MYWAY OPENS FOR COURSE SELECTIONS FEB. 8TH TO MAR. 22ND, 2021
WANT SOME STEP-BY-STEP HELP WITH COURSE SELECTIONS?
CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW
TO GET STARTED!
COURSE SELECTION RESOURCES – UPDATED FOR 2021
MYBLUEPRINT – RESOURCE FOR WRDSB STUDENTS
All WRDSB students have access to the MyBlueprint website to assist students with course selections and pathways planning! To learn more, click the graphic below. You will use your school login/password to access the site.
START YOUR PLANNING
- Talk to your teachers, guidance counsellor and parents.
- Be sure you are meeting all your diploma requirements.
- Research post-secondary (college/university) program requirement to ensure you’re taking the necessary courses:
- Look at the course calendar and read course descriptions to learn about what SJAM has to offer.
- Check out the pre-requisites for courses to make sure you are eligible for courses you want to take. Check out the WRDSB prerequisite courses charts HERE.
GRADE 12 STUDENTS
Please login to MyWay to indicate your destination for next year by the final MyWay deadline (posted once available).
If you’re planning a 5th year, you are strongly recommended to speak to your counsellor prior to selecting courses to ensure your plans line up with post-secondary pathways/goals.
When selecting courses in MyWay, make sure to indicate the semester(s) you plan to attend. If you are not returning to SJAM, please choose the appropriate destination from the Course Request main screen in MyWay logout when finished (do not need to select courses).
NOTE – you may be required to complete a brief exit survey before exiting MyWay.
If you have any questions or concerns about the course selection process, make an appointment with your guidance counsellor before the course request deadline.