- It feels good to get involved in your community
- You meet other people (network)
- You gain new skills and experiences
- You need 40 hours to graduate from high school
How to Keep Track of Your Hours
- Get an Activity Tracking Record from the Guidance Office or online HERE.
- View the WRDSB Community Involvement Manual HERE.
- Get the Community Sponsor’s and your parent’s signatures where possible (or get contact info to provide for tracking – phone # and/or email)
- Students will track their own hours on MyWay (no longer submit forms to guidance office).
- Graduating students should submit their Tracking Record by mid-May of graduating year.
Visit this page often for updated volunteer and part-time job opportunities in the SJAM community. More information is also available on the bulletin board across from the guidance offices.
Great Resource to Connect With Local Agencies/Groups
Ads updated weekly – check back regularly
CHECK VOLUNTEER POSTINGS BOARD ACROSS FROM GUIDANCE OFFICE (NEAR CAF DOORS)
FOR ADDITIONAL COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES!