STUDENTS WITH URGENT CONCERNS/PERSONAL EMERGENCIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME TO GUIDANCE IMMEDIATELY, WITH OR WITHOUT A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
For new student registration appointments, please contact our guidance secretary,
Ms. Cressman at 519-880-9979 (press 4 for Guidance office).
Parents wishing to meet with guidance counsellors – please contact our guidance secretary to set up an appointment.
Please do not use the online booking system (for current students only).
DEADLINE TO REQUEST SEMESTER 2 COURSE CHANGES HAS NOW PASSED.
COURSE DROPS ARE STILL POSSIBLE (MUST REMAIN FULL TIME STATUS).
2018-2019 COURSE SELECTIONS ARE NOW OPEN! CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!
MYWAY COURSE SELECTION DEADLINE – THURS. FEB. 22!
Need to book an appointment with your guidance counsellor?
Click your counsellor’s name below to visit their booking page!
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK APPOINTMENTS WITH GUIDANCE STAFF TO
DISCUSS SEM. 2 COURSE CHANGES (OTHER THAN DROPS) AT THIS TIME.
DEADLINE PASSED FOR ADDITIONS OR SWITCHES.
SJAM GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR CASELOADS (by student last name):
Ms. Hilliard (A – Dn)
Ms. Angel (Do – Ho)
Ms. Cowburn (Hp – L)
Mrs. Lemon (M – Q)
Mr. Todd – (R – Z)
CHILD/YOUTH WORKER (CYW):
PEER SUPPORT TEACHER (GPP3OI):
HOW CAN YOUR GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR HELP YOU?
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- Post-secondary planning & school information:
- career research and planning
- interest inventories
- university/college/apprenticeship/job application process
- SJAM Guide to Study in the US
- Course selections
- Class concerns – class work/teacher concerns/student concerns
- Study skills/work habits
- Student exchange programs
- Summer school, E-learning & night school
- Personal support
- Job search: