For new student registration appointments, please contact our guidance secretary,
Ms. Cressman at 519-880-9979 (press 4 for Guidance office).
Parents wishing to meet with guidance counsellors – please contact our guidance secretary to set up an appointment. Please do not use the online booking system (for current students only).
2020-2021 GOOGLE CLASSROOM CODES:
If you aren’t already part of one of the guidance Google classrooms, please use the appropriate code to join! These classrooms will be used throughout the remainder of the year to provide important updates, etc. from SJAM guidance!
Class of 2021 (grade 12) – ii6colk
Class of 2022 (grade 11) – uyf5ea2
Class of 2023 (grade 10) – uuxjrxs
Class of 2024 (grade 9) -zj526i2
CLICK ON YOUR COUNSELLOR NAME BELOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
PLEASE AVOID SCHEDULING DURING YOUR IN-PERSON CLASS TIME.
APPOINTMENTS WILL OCCUR VIA GOOGLE MEET (OR PHONE IF REQUESTED).
SJAM GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR CASELOADS
(by student last name)
IF YOU HAVE ANY GUIDANCE-RELATED QUESTIONS, YOU ARE WELCOME TO EMAIL YOUR COUNSELLOR.
Ms. Hilliard (A-Co) ext. 8-5525 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ms. Angel (Cr-H) ext. 8-5529 (email@example.com)
Mr. Richardson (I-L, Y-Z) ext. 8-5527 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mrs. Lemon (M-Re) ext. 8-5528 (email@example.com)
Mr. Todd – Dept. Head (Ri-X) ext. 8-5526 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ms. Cressman (ext. 8-5520)
CHILD/YOUTH WORKERS (CYW):
Ms. Haertel (ext. 8-1609)
Ms. Gerth (ext. 8-1505)
Ms. Buchanan (ext. 8-5660)
HOW CAN YOUR GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR HELP YOU?
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- Post-secondary planning & school information:
- career research and planning
- interest inventories
- university/college/apprenticeship/job application process
- SJAM Guide to Study in the US
- Course selections
- Class concerns – class work/teacher concerns/student concerns
- Study skills/work habits
- Student exchange programs
- Summer school, E-learning & night school
- Personal support
- Volunteer Action Centre http://www.volunteerwr.ca/
- See bulletin board outside the SJAM cafeteria
- Job searches/employment preparation