Need to see your guidance counsellor?
Appointment bookings are online! Click your counsellor’s name below!
STUDENTS WITH URGENT CONCERNS/PERSONAL EMERGENCIES
ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME TO GUIDANCE IMMEDIATELY,
WITH OR WITHOUT A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
For new student registration appointments, please contact our guidance secretary,
Ms. Cressman at 519-880-9979, ext. 1300.
Please do not book online appointments for registrations.
Parents wishing to meet with guidance counsellors – please contact our guidance secretary to set up an appointment. Please do not use the online booking system (for current students only).
Parents of SJAM feeder school students – please direct course selection questions, etc. to your current elementary guidance contact.
SJAM GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR CASELOADS (by student last name):
NOTE CHANGES FOR 2016-2017
Ms. Hilliard (A – D)
Ms. Angel (E – Ho)
Ms. Cowburn (Hp – L)
Mrs. Lemon (M – Q)
Mr. Todd – (R – Z)
Ms. Cressman (ext. 1300)
CHILD/YOUTH WORKERS (CYW):
Mr. McMillan (ext. 1609)
Ms. Haertel (ext. 1507)
Ms. Buchanan (ext. 1304)
PEER SUPPORT TEACHER (GPP3OI):
HOW CAN YOUR GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR HELP YOU?
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- Post-secondary planning & school information:
- career research and planning
- interest inventories
- university/college/apprenticeship/job application process
- SJAM Guide to Study in the US
- Course selections
- Class concerns – class work/teacher concerns/student concerns
- Study skills/work habits
- Student exchange programs
- Summer school, E-learning & night school
- Personal support
- Job search: