NOTE – STUDENTS WITH URGENT CONCERNS/PERSONAL EMERGENCIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME TO GUIDANCE IMMEDIATELY, WITH OR WITHOUT A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
For new student registration appointments, please contact our guidance secretary, Ms. Cressman at 519-880-9979, ext. 1300.
Parents wishing to meet with guidance counsellors – please contact our guidance secretary to set up an appointment. Please do not use the online booking system (for current students only).
Need to book an appointment with your guidance counsellor?
Click your counsellor’s name below to visit their booking page!
NOTE – DEADLINE TO REQUEST SEM. 1 COURSE CHANGES/ADDS HAS NOW PASSED. PLEASE DO NOT BOOK APPOINTMENTS TO ADD/SWITCH CURRENT COURSES.
CHANGE REQUESTS FOR SEMESTER 2 COURSES WILL OPEN IN MID-OCTOBER.
SJAM GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR CASELOADS (by student last name):
NOTE MINOR CHANGES FOR 2017-2018
Ms. Hilliard (A – Dn)
Ms. Angel (Do – Ho)
Ms. Cowburn (Hp – L)
Mrs. Lemon (M – Q)
Mr. Todd – (R – Z)
CHILD/YOUTH WORKERS (CYW):
PEER SUPPORT TEACHER (GPP3OI):
HOW CAN YOUR GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR HELP YOU?
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- Post-secondary planning & school information:
- career research and planning
- interest inventories
- university/college/apprenticeship/job application process
- SJAM Guide to Study in the US
- Course selections
- Class concerns – class work/teacher concerns/student concerns
- Study skills/work habits
- Student exchange programs
- Summer school, E-learning & night school
- Personal support
- Job search: