STUDENTS WITH URGENT CONCERNS/PERSONAL EMERGENCIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME TO GUIDANCE IMMEDIATELY, WITH OR WITHOUT A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
For new student registration appointments, please contact our guidance secretary,
Ms. Cressman at 519-880-9979 (press 4 for Guidance office).
Parents wishing to meet with guidance counsellors – please contact our guidance secretary to set up an appointment.
Please do not use the online booking system (for current students only).
SJAM GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR CASELOADS
(by student last name – please note changes from last year)
Ms. Hilliard (A-Dn) ext. 8-5525
Ms. Angel (Do-Ka) ext. 8-5529
Mr. Richardson (Kb-L, Z) ext. 8-5527
Mrs. Lemon (M-Q) ext. 8-5528
Mr. Todd (R-Y) ext. 8-5526
Ms. Cressman (ext. 8-5520)
CHILD/YOUTH WORKERS (CYW):
Ms. Haertel (ext. 8-1507)
Ms. Gerth (ext. 8-1505)
Ms. Buchanan (ext. 8-5660)
PEER SUPPORT TEACHER (GPP3OI):
HOW CAN YOUR GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR HELP YOU?
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- Post-secondary planning & school information:
- career research and planning
- interest inventories
- university/college/apprenticeship/job application process
- SJAM Guide to Study in the US
- Course selections
- Class concerns – class work/teacher concerns/student concerns
- Study skills/work habits
- Student exchange programs
- Summer school, E-learning & night school
- Personal support
- Job search: