STUDENTS WITH URGENT CONCERNS/PERSONAL EMERGENCIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME TO GUIDANCE IMMEDIATELY, WITH OR WITHOUT A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
For new student registration appointments, please contact our guidance secretary,
Ms. Cressman at 519-880-9979 (press 4 for Guidance office).
Parents wishing to meet with guidance counsellors – please contact our guidance secretary to set up an appointment.
Please do not use the online booking system (for current students only).
SUMMER SCHOOL 2018 REGISTRATION INFO/FORMS NOW AVAILABLE IN GUIDANCE!
NOTE: Guidance staff are not available for online appointment bookings for the remainder of the school year. Students needing to meet with their counsellor can drop by the guidance office during the last week/during exams.
Online bookings will open again early in September.
SJAM GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR CASELOADS (by student last name):
Ms. Hilliard (A – Dn)
Ms. Angel (Do – Ho)
Ms. Cowburn (Hp – L)
Mrs. Lemon (M – Q)
Mr. Todd – (R – Z)
CHILD/YOUTH WORKER (CYW):
PEER SUPPORT TEACHER (GPP3OI):
HOW CAN YOUR GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR HELP YOU?
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- Post-secondary planning & school information:
- career research and planning
- interest inventories
- university/college/apprenticeship/job application process
- SJAM Guide to Study in the US
- Course selections
- Class concerns – class work/teacher concerns/student concerns
- Study skills/work habits
- Student exchange programs
- Summer school, E-learning & night school
- Personal support
- Job search: